Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Demi Lovato IMDb Biography – Spot the mistake!

image

  image

Why on earth no one change this information at IMDb Demi Lovato’s biography page, there’s still written that quote of “I was asked to leave public school. I was kind of bullied… Everyone signed a petition that said, -We all hate Demi Lovato.-”

As you might also heard before, she already put this one straight by saying that no one push her to leave school. It’s simply her decision.

So if you have spare time to read this or any other websites, could you please please please spare one minute to click on “Update information” and try to remove that Personal Quotes thingy?

HERE’S THE LINK

3 comments:

  1. She is looking amazing..and looking so cute in this picture..and the post is very nice..well thinking of it..thanks for sharing here with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely I will try to do this. I will remove my personal quotes. Thanks for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eww. I want to put her in my top 10 artist list, but I have a strong sense she has something that I don't like about her

    ReplyDelete

Browse Here!