Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Taylor Swift Has No Regrets About Exposing Her Breakup

image Taylor Swift isn't one to keep quiet about a painful breakup – as evidenced by her song "Forever and Always," about her 2008 split from Joe Jonas.


"Writing songs about people is the only way I know how to do things," Swift, 19, tells Seventeen magazine for its May issue, on newsstands April 7. "I mean, I can't wish I hadn't written a song about someone, because if I hadn't, that song wouldn't exist. I just don't find any joy in writing about things I haven't been through."


And don't expect Swift to steer clear of other personal tunes. "Right now, my favorite thing to write about is love. And breakups. And boys. And feelings," she says.


When it comes to which friends she relies on to get her through the tough times, "in Nashville, it's Abigail [who's mentioned in Swift's song 'Fifteen'], and Kellie Pickler. In L.A., Selena Gomez is one of my best friends. I'm also really close with Miley [Cyrus], Demi Lovato and Emma Stone."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browse Here!